Category Archives: Year 2014
Here you have a link to practice the vocabulary related to Shopping and Technology.
These are the contents for you English Exam, due Friday, 5 December:
Unit 5: Shopping
Unit 6: How Techie are you?
Grammar: Present Perfect
LIST OF IRREGULAR VERBS (Remember that you need to learn the participle of these verbs for he Present Perfect)
Reading Comprehension: Main, secondary ideas and detailed information related to written texts on shopping, shops and/or technology.
Listening Comprehension: Main, secondary ideas and detailed information related to oral texts on shopping, shops and/or technology
Pay attention to the sequence of activities which you must fulfill by Monday, 24 November, as part of your South Trip Project:
MONDAY, 17 NOV:
- Booklets are returned to students. Pupils must make sure they have completed the travel journal entries and the photo captions.
- Thinglink Tutorial is shown.
- Students transfer photos from their devices to the school iPads.
- Students write a script for the video clip they will record, inviting G20 to enjoy the South Trip Experience.
TUESDAY, 18 NOV:
- Pupils type the 3 journal entries on the Thinglink app (one button for each entry)
WEDNESDAY, 19 NOV:
- Pupils add the photos and type the captions onto the platform (one button for each photo and caption)
THURSDAY, 20 NOV:
- NO LESSONS. “APTUS” SCIENCE TEST. (DIVIDED INTO 7A=401, 7B=403, 7C=407)
MONDAY, 24 NOV:
- Pupils record the video clip (in “selfie” format or can ask a classmate to record).
- Finish up any final details. Get the link from the platform and post it on Edmodo.
My experience in the South Trip
This year I had the opportunity to spend a _________________time with my classmates.
From_______________to_______________we visited many different places.
The three places that I liked the most were_________________,________________,_______________
My favorite food was_____________This is_________________and I liked it because__________________
I will never forget______________________________________________________
This trip was______________________________________________________________________
Video 2: Invitation to 7th graders 2015
Hi, my name is____________________________and I want to invite you to be enthusiastic and enjoy the trip!
I want to give you 3 suggestions:
1. Don’t forget to take__________________
This is the link to my pictures, Hope you like them!