Category Archives: Trinity Exam ISE-I
For your Trinity exam and trial you will have the following conversation topics:
Learning a foreign language
Health and fitness
Rules and regulations
Here are some questions to work with!
Trinity ISE I Questions
- What would you wear to a fashionable party?
- What things do people buy when they have a lot of money?
- How do people travel in your country?
- What do you do to keep healthy?
- Have you ever helped your friends choose their clothes?
- How can people benefit from travelling abroad?
- What healthy activities would you like to try in the future?
- What is a crazy rule in your opinion?
- In your country, is fashion important?
- Why do you like learning languages?
- Have you ever spoken a foreign language? Where?
- Name a school rule you agree with
- Can money buy love?
- Is it easy to do healthy activities where you live?
- How much exercise is enough?
- What are 10 important words to learn when travelling in another country?
- What did you learn when travelling in another country?
- In the future, will there be more or less international travel?
- Describe your healthiest meal
- Which language would you like to learn in the future?
- What will be the most popular way to travel in the future?
- Who chose clothes for you when you were younger?
- What happens when people break rules?
- Does money change people?
- Do teenagers always disagree?
- What is difficult about learning foreign languages?
- What kind of clothes do you like now?
- Rich or intelligent? Which is better?
- Do people spend too much money on fashion?
Today we’ll work on a listening based on a very unusual festival: A Cheese Rolling Festival!
You’ll listen to the recording twice. Then, answer the following questions:
1. Where does the festival take place?
2. When does the festival happen?
3. What shape is the cheese?
4. What does the winner have to do?
5. Who has won the race recently?
6. Why have people wanted to cancel the festival?