Response to Literature “Myths”
After reading the Cherokee myth “Grandmother Spider Brings the Sun”, create your own myth that explains in a creative way why certain animal looks or behaves the way it does.
Follow the steps below in order to complete the task:
- Write your story (120-180 words) on your copybook.
- Record yourself. Use Adobe Voice application record your story. You can also include animals’ sounds to make your story sound more realistic!
- Add images. Find at least 4 images that fit in your story.
- Add text or extra images to make your narration more interesting.
- Save and send your work. Once you are happy with your video send it to your teacher through email.