Vocabulary webpages and link to study from
For your Trinity exam and trial you will have the following conversation topics:
Learning a foreign language
Health and fitness
Rules and regulations
Here are some questions to work with!
Trinity ISE I Questions
- What would you wear to a fashionable party?
- What things do people buy when they have a lot of money?
- How do people travel in your country?
- What do you do to keep healthy?
- Have you ever helped your friends choose their clothes?
- How can people benefit from travelling abroad?
- What healthy activities would you like to try in the future?
- What is a crazy rule in your opinion?
- In your country, is fashion important?
- Why do you like learning languages?
- Have you ever spoken a foreign language? Where?
- Name a school rule you agree with
- Can money buy love?
- Is it easy to do healthy activities where you live?
- How much exercise is enough?
- What are 10 important words to learn when travelling in another country?
- What did you learn when travelling in another country?
- In the future, will there be more or less international travel?
- Describe your healthiest meal
- Which language would you like to learn in the future?
- What will be the most popular way to travel in the future?
- Who chose clothes for you when you were younger?
- What happens when people break rules?
- Does money change people?
- Do teenagers always disagree?
- What is difficult about learning foreign languages?
- What kind of clothes do you like now?
- Rich or intelligent? Which is better?
- Do people spend too much money on fashion?