Trinity ISE has selected us to carry out trials for the ISE Reading & Writing and Speaking & Listening papers.
These trials will be carried out as if it was the real exam.We will receive general feedback about six weeks after the papers are sent to Trinity for revision. The name of the examiner that will come to carry out the Speaking & Listening component is Pat MacKenna.
Some important information that you need to consider:
- R&W Paper: Monday, 26 October
- R&W Paper: 8-10 am. Students will have a 15-min break. After this, they must take an Anchor Test (Vocabulary and Grammar) which will actually not be part of the real exam, but it is compulsory and for analysis purposes (detailed information in the handbook attached)
- Anchor Test (EVGT): 10.15am – 10.45am
- 601: ISE Foundation – Supervisor 7.50am – 9.35am JU / 9.35am – 10.45am VIC
- 602: ISE I – Supervisor 7.50am – 10.45am MS
- 603: ISE I – Supervisor 7.50am – 10.45am VT
- S&L Paper: Thursday 5, Friday 6 November
- S&L Paper: Individual Timetable per student
Review of the R&W test:
Explanation of each part:
All tasks will focus on one of the topics below:
Review of S&L Test: