Answer questions from the book, chapters 10 to the end.
- Why did Boudica think Genovefa´s vision was right?
- What did Boudica propose to Brennus and what was his answer?
- What did the Iceni want Boudica to do for them?
- Who was Paulinus Suetonius, what had he done in Mona Island?
- What was Paulinus Suetonius doing and how did affect Boudica´s plans for Londinium?
- What plan did Boudica come up with regarding the attack on Londinium and how did it turn out?
- What problem did Boudica and Brennus have and how did it end?
- Why was Boudica separated from the rest of her army?
- Wah t awaited her on the other side of the bridge?
- Who did she encounter there? What did she want?
- What did Brennus do for Boudica?
- What was Paulinus up to?
- What had Camorra done to the tree? What did she say to it?
- What happened in the battle?
- What was with Brennus and his final words?
- How did Camorra and Tasca escape the Romans?
- What is hemlock and where did Boudica get it from?
- What happened to Boudica and her daughters?