South Trip Project: After-the-trip Tasks
Pay attention to the sequence of activities which you must fulfill by Monday, 24 November, as part of your South Trip Project:
MONDAY, 17 NOV:
- Booklets are returned to students. Pupils must make sure they have completed the travel journal entries and the photo captions.
- Thinglink Tutorial is shown.
- Students transfer photos from their devices to the school iPads.
- Students write a script for the video clip they will record, inviting G20 to enjoy the South Trip Experience.
TUESDAY, 18 NOV:
- Pupils type the 3 journal entries on the Thinglink app (one button for each entry)
WEDNESDAY, 19 NOV:
- Pupils add the photos and type the captions onto the platform (one button for each photo and caption)
THURSDAY, 20 NOV:
- NO LESSONS. “APTUS” SCIENCE TEST. (DIVIDED INTO 7A=401, 7B=403, 7C=407)
MONDAY, 24 NOV:
- Pupils record the video clip (in “selfie” format or can ask a classmate to record).
- Finish up any final details. Get the link from the platform and post it on Edmodo.