Sherlock Holmes – Test and Important Information!
I hope this post finds you well! Just a quick reminder:
SHERLOCK HOLMES TEST! Next Thursday, June 12
This will be the structure of the test:
- Direct Questions: Author (of the original character and of “The Last Sherlock Holmes Story” , Setting of the Story)
- True/False (Justifying False Statements) = Information about the PLOT
- Vocabulary in Context (Fill in a text with key words from the book)
- Picture Analysis:
- What is happening at that moment
- What happened before and what will happen next
- Who the characters are
- Where they are
- What is the importance of this scene in the story
- Critical Thinking (Reflection and Analysis): Victorian Times, Loyalty and Friendship.